Monday, September 08, 2008

then ... and now ...

there was a time ...

when my every word
used to make you feel special

when every thing I said
made you feel blessed

when everything I did
used to make you smile

when every thing I shared
held a meaning in your life

when I said something wrong
you always understood the meaning

when I was doing mistakes
you corrected them and made me right

when I was falling
you caught me and made me see

when I was leaving

you hold me and never let go

but now ...

my every word
is a nuisance and drives you crazy

every thing I say
demotivates you, irritates you

everything I do
is an act of emotional fool

every thing I share
it doesn't mean and none of your business

if something goes wrong
you get pissed of, even if I don't mean it

I keep doing mistakes
you don't care to correct them now

now when I'm falling
you don't even reach me and hold my hand

and now when I am here
you keep on leaving, even if it kills me

just let me know
why is it so ???
it's not fair
but why don't you care ???