Sunday, September 07, 2008

I LOVE YOU this much



I LOVE YOU enough to fight for you, to compromise for you, and sacrifice myself for you.
Enough to miss you incredibly whenever we're apart regardless of time or distance.
Enough to believe in our relationship.
To stand by it through the worst of times, and never give up on us.
Enough to spend the rest of my life with you.
To be there for you when you need me or want me.
And never ever want to leave you or live without you.
I LOVE YOU this much.



I don't promise that I'll give you all the roses in the world,
but I promise to try and catch all the thorns, before they reach you.



Look, I guarantee there will be tough times.
I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing.
But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life.
Because I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me.