Wednesday, September 24, 2008

a bloody selfish lover

I knew, what goes around comes back.
But I did not knew, that this will keep doing rounds around me.

SO !!!
You think, you have lost a friend in ME.
Great !!!
I'm delighted !!!
Mogambo khush huwa !!!

When you were out of town, I tried to hold on to you as much as possible, so you won't feel lonely.

When you were sick and dying, I tried to make it easy, behaving normal, pretending to be OK, and being there for you whenever you wanted. It was only physical distance that separated me from you.

Tell me a TIME, when I was not with you, when you needed a friend.
And also tell me a TIME, when you were there for me, when I needed a friend.


Look at the mirror before you say anything.
Don't point out fingers, three of them are pointing yourself.

Just like earlier, keep doing mistakes and I'll take the punishments for them !!!
Keep saying sorry and keep regretting.
This is so unfair.
Even after taking the punishment on myself, why do you need to suffer everytime.


Life is going to get worst, than what it was till now.
Thanks to you sweetheart !!!
I want to thank you whole heartedly for screwing up my life and making me understand what LOVE is not like.

I got nothing to prove, when my God knows how much I LOVE YOU.
May be, he loves me more than that, so he know how much I LOVE YOU, and thats the reason, he don't want us to be together.

I would have fought with him for you, but, now you don't want me.

I don't need to show, how much love I have.
I don't need to explain, what I feel.
I don't need to miss you, even though I really care.

'Cause, I'm a BLOODY SELFISH LOVER !!!