Saturday, September 13, 2008

the last time when you were here

the last time when you were here
and the other day
when I came to receive you
I did not wanted to be in
but you again fainted

so I was in, looking at you
but you were lost
as if you were hiding something
I sensed something was wrong
but when I had trusted you
I dismissed my thoughts

the other night, you confessed
you told me about the things that happened
the things that went wrong

you told me it was a mistake
and it was not meant to be
you said it happened
and you never did it

you hurt me so much that time
but you were sorry
so I forgave you
'cause I thought your feelings are true
I never thought you lied to me
'cause, you begged for mercy
and then you cried to me

but now I know the things
that you did
the things that you hide
the things that you lied
the things that you never told me

I was such a fool
I trusted you blindly
again and again,
when you had given me only pain

why did you betray
why did you break my trust
didn't I love you always ???
tell me a thing that I didn't do
tell me a season I didn't love you

then ...
why ???

why ???
why ???


it's not the thing that you broke my heart
it's not the thing that you hurt my self respect
it's not the thing that you cursed my soul
but you betrayed me !!!