Monday, September 22, 2008

Oh baby, I'm missing you

It's been more than two days, that I heard your sweet voice
Our last meet and last chat, I was mad without a reason
But, that's the way I have got myself living all these days without you
I go mad at everything, when you are not around
I'm out of my soul, living like a dead man, 5 feet 10 inch of flesh and bones and some blood
Got a brain, but I keep it busy with your thoughts, our memories and all the past
Heart ? What's that !!!
It's just a fistful piece that keeps blood pumping and circulating throughout the body
Soul, its only imaginary thing, a myth, doesn't exist

Seems like I'm losing my faith in everything
I hate the light
I love the night
'Cause I have to get through the day without you and your love
But, I can sleep and dream about you all the night, where we are one

Did you see me smiling all these days ?
I've been trying to call you all the time, all these days, all these nights
But, I stop myself, 'cause, may be you don't want me anymore, you don't need me anymore

You say that you love me
You say that you want me
You say that you need me
You say that you can't live without me

But I'm too much broken here inside
I think I have become a psychopath
I have become mad
I can't tolerate even a moment of separation from you
I drive myself crazy when you are not around, when you don't reply or avoid me or ignore me

I've got a guy inside me, who wants to cry and scream
But, I keep him locked inside
I don't want him to come out and see the reality
He is just too dumb to live without LOVE