Wednesday, September 10, 2008

a conversation

Please talk to me
Please talk to me
Please listen to me

I can't live without you
I will die without you
I can't see myself without you
Don't do this to me
Don't leave me
I will be dead if you leave me
I'm afraid to lose you
I want your love
I beg you
I beg for your love
I beg for your mercy
Please forgive me
I beg you
I beg you for your love
Please accept me
I love you
I love you only, by heart, by mind, by soul
I always loved you
I still love you
and I always will love you
Please don't leave me like this
I need you
I need your love

Please say something
Please say something
Please forgive me and accept me

I will never do this again
I promise you, this will never happen again, trust me
We will start our new life, leaving all the past behind

I love you ******
Did you forgive me ?
Please say something ...