Saturday, September 20, 2008

LOVE is MADNESS

When love is not madness, it's not LOVE.
 I love you to the point of madness, that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to live.


There was a time when you were mad about me and about the love that we shared.
You were MAD and you are still the only MAD, but not mad anymore, for anything.
I'm still mad, but am I MAD for you ?
I'm mad at this world.
I'm mad about myself and the way I love you.
I don't trust people, not even my best friends, my family.
I'm going insane.
I hate to be with myself.
I hate to be alone even for a moment.
I don't even love myself.
I just feel like my life has run through me and I have no reason left to live.
Even though I hate to be with myself, I spend time alone, trying to make my heart understand.
But, I always find myself helpless against my heart.
I don't care for anyone, not even about me, but I can't stop caring about you.

I miss the days, I miss the nights, all those precious memories of you and me.
I miss the way I used to be.
I miss the way you used to be, my friend, my companion, my faith, my trust, my hope, my belief, my LOVE, my soulmate.

You were the reason I used to wake up early in the morning.
You were the reason I used to finish my work quickly.
You were the reason I used to smile, even in the pain.

I need my reason back ...