Saturday, September 13, 2008

letter 1

THEY SAY ...

LOVE is not to forget but to forgive,
not to see, but to understand,
not to hear, but to listen,
not to let go, but to HOLD ON !!!

THEY SAY ...

Sometimes, LOVE is about learning to let GO !!!


Are you confused ???
Same with me !!!

I tried everything.
I tried both the things.

I tried letting her GO, for betterment of her life.
But then she held me so tightly, that I was breathless.
A couple of times more, I tried moving away, but she was again crazy, dying without me.

And then when she said SHE LOVED ME,
I forgave her and also tried to forget the past.
I saw and tried to understand her, but I'm a human after all, may be I missed it sometimes.
I heard the words that she said, and I listened to things that she didn't say.
And later when she tried to move away, I HELD on us as much possible.

So when I trusted her, by heart, by mind , by soul, she stabbed me unexpectedly, that too in the back, as she always did. I had trust her blindly, may be that was my mistake.

The way she broke my trust, left me shattered, I'm afraid to live.
I'm afraid to trust anyone anymore.
I don't even trust my friends, and it hurts me like HELL.
I feel sick of myself, when I talk to them.
I feel ashamed of myself, when I face them.

See !!! What you have done to ME !!!

May be I know the reason, why you wanted to end it all.
Yeah !!! I know the reason, why we are apart !!!

I know what you have gone through, and what you are going through.
So, now it's my turn, to bear it all.
I pray to God for all your sorrows and ask him to deliver all my blessings at your door.