Sunday, September 21, 2008

memories - part1

I keep reminiscing about the days of us, you and me, very best of friends.
I miss those moments, we shared a beautiful life.
I miss those long late night talks on phone.
I hated to talk by sms, but you habituated me for it.
Lots n lots of sms, in a day.
Only the three words in each sms, but each of them was so special for me.
The sound of your voice, when you said, 'I love you'.

A mail, in your simple words, when you wrote that you love me.
I'm the only one and we will be together forever.
Nothing can change your mind, 'cause you love me and you know that I love you.
You would never think of anyone else, 'cause it would be a sin for you.

You deleted all the trails, all the mails, all the conversations, all chats and histories.
But you could not erase our memories, you could not erase our feelings, that stay inside your heart.

I still got the recorded conversations of us, when I listen to it, still reminds me of your feelings.
All your words, all your laughs, all the silent moments, your breathe, when you used to say, that I'm all yours, by heart, by mind, by soul, and you used to feel it, when you really meant it.

Still remember your face, when we used to separate, 'cause we had to go home.
But I could always figure it out, that you were never prepared for it.
The way you used to look at me, stare, when train would horn and start to leave.
Our eyes used to speak, and long for another moment to be with each other.
The phone used to ring, right after the moment, 'cause you never wanted to let go a moment without me by your side.

Where are those days gone ???
We are changed a lot !!!
Both of us !!!
I would do it all again !!!
But, I'm helpless, if you don't feel it same.