Friday, September 12, 2008

LOVE is the reason

LOVE is the reason more than 500000 people die every year all over the world.
Now I know, why is it so.

Someday I'll be amongst those more than 500000.

Sometimes it just gets too hard to resist your feelings.


When heart beats for someone who doesn't even care, every ray of light penetrates through my eyes like a needle and the moment it touches my soul, it sets me in flames.


When every breathe calls your name, I get mad at myself, and feel so helpless that I can't even kill myself.


Thousands of dreams and a bunch of
promises, but with every wave of breeze that touches me, they all fall into million pieces.

I stand against my reflection, asking myself, what went wrong?

what did I do?

what happened?

why did this happen?


And I leave myself unanswered !!!