Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm just

I'm just tired.
I'm just sick.
I'm just out of my bloody mind.
I just don't want to realize that you're gone and everything is a tale of past.
I just hate being without you.
I just hate seeing myself like this.
I just want to smile.
I just want to be happy again.
I just want to feel blessed.
I just want to feel loved, loved by you.

I never came to you begging for your love or friendship.
I never was a kind of guy who would run behind girls or chase them for friendship to get into a relation.
Yeah! I was searching for someone, but I was happy alone.
May be, ain't happy, but I was not sad.
I was not hurt.
I did not have pain.
I was never lonely.
I had everything, that a person needs for living.
I had friends, family and myself.
But, it is all wasted now.

When I end my day, at night, and into the bed, I don't want to know and I don't care what tomorrow has stored for me.
But every night, when I go to sleep, I just wish not to wake up in the morning.