Tuesday, September 23, 2008

let it GO

hey sweetheart
try to understand baby
this is getting tougher and tougher every day
let it GO

it was all my fault
I blame myself every day, every moment for screwing your life
it was me, who first added you on orkut
it was me, who proposed you first
it was me, who was crazy and running away from you
it was me, who made you change your decisions
it was me, who could not understand your needs and change
and the list goes on ...

accept the reality
I know how hard it is to forget everything
may be it will take this whole of my lifetime
but, we are not alike
we are not meant to be with each other

you are an Angel, MAD little princess
I will love you till death, till my last breathe
but, I'm only a human
I don't deserve you

but, all your bitter words still drive me crazy all the times
you can't undo this hurt and pain that you gave

I tried as much as possible to get through this
it was you only, who taught me, how to stand by our words and commitments in a relationship
sadly, you forgot it all
I'm not blaming you, but you've to face it
you say, you did not do it purposely
but you lied
you hide the things
you broke my trust

it doesn't hurt to know that you broke my trust, but now I have no one left to trust
I'm afraid to believe in anything

I will miss you always
all those sweet memories
all your sweet kisses
warmth of your hug
softness of your hand
smell of your cheeks
drying out your hairs
head on my shoulder
eyes filled with tears
holding my hand for the fear of losing me
brushing events
and the blushing moments
messages on cellphone
silent talks by the sound of keypad tone
and the list goes on ...

I have got them all in my heart

we have to stop this
there is no sense in getting yourself hurt
I can't see you like this
someday you will forgive me and forget me

every thing happens for good
I have no regrets, no grudges
I will live happily, as much as possible
but, don't ask me to forget you and your love
I'll keep my promises, 'cause I need to stand by my words

I LOVE YOU MYAW