Wednesday, September 24, 2008

thats your bloody definition of LOVE

RELATIONSHIP
thats your bloody definition of LOVE

Relationship exists between a newly married couple as well, most of them never get to LOVE each other till the end.
They live with each other happily or unhappily.
LOVE is not about living with each other.
But, LOVE is not living without each other.
LOVE is not about winning someone, but losing yourself.

You make me feel that you don't love me anymore.
It's just an attachment.
You are just addicted to me.
You miss the way I used to treat you, make you feel special.

And, you still say you LOVE me.
Tell me one thing that you know, I don't like, and what you have done regarding it.
Tell me one time, when you did not do something, 'cause I did not like it.
But, always you did everything, willingly hurting me.

The fact is that you will not LOVE anyone ever, 'cause you only LOVE yourself.

You say you hate me.
What the FCUK !!!
Give me one reason that makes you hate me.
But, I have got so many reasons to hate myself ad obviously you too, all 'cause of you.
Such an emotional fool, NOT ME, it's you.
You are an emotional fool.
As I had already said, you tend to lose yourself, when someone gives you emotional support.
That is why you keep falling in LOVE with so many people at once.

Sometimes I think, I don't love you anymore, 'cause I only pity on you.
May GOD bless you, forgive for all your deeds, give some sanity in life and purity to your soul.