Saturday, September 13, 2008

So BAD !!!

So BAD !!!
I'm moving
moving further away
from YOU
from FRIENDS
from FAMILY
from myself

now are you satisfied ?
but I'm not gratified

I hate being someone else
this is not me
it's not me
I don't feel like talking to anybody
not even my closest friends
those childhood friends, who were always there for me
and I keep hurting them
those college friends, who always stood by me, caught me when I fell
and now I abuse them
those friends, with whom I played all my life
we drank, we ate, we fought together
and now I don't even feel like facing them

I have become someone different
an alien ???
then why don't I feel anything
why don't I feel like talking to them when they ring me
why don't I reply, when they message me
I hide myself, when they come to call me