Monday, September 15, 2008

I wanna die !!!

This is getting worse day after day.
It's bad than I had ever imagined and still it's getting badder.
We're going nowhere, just standing in the middle of road.
How long you want me to hold on !!!
I'm dying every moment, inside of me.
Nobody knows, nobody cares.
What do you want me to do.
What my heart wants me to do.
What my brain asks me to do.
What my friends feel I need to do.
What my family expects me to do.
Damn it !!!
My mind is just fucked up.
What am I supposed to do.
After all the said and done, wounded by your words and acts, why do I still love you ???
I don't want to love you, I just want to die !!!
I just want to end myself and finish this off.
I don't want anyone, I don't need anyone.
I just want to die right away.

Why don't you understand !!!
I have lost the sense of living.
I have got no reason to live.
I have got no self respect.
I have got no goal in my life.
I have got no love.
All my feelings are dead.

If I does the same thing, put your picture on my profile, will you send your brothers to kill me.
Will you help me end it all.
I want to feel free and fly.
I'm uncomfortable under my own skin.

I can still feel your touch, and it drives me crazy.
I still remember the smell of your mouth, your sleeps on my shoulder, drying your hairs in front of me, irritating you while brushing, when I fed you with my hand.
All your blank calls, when we were apart, but you couldn't live without me.
Hundreds of SMS saying 'LOVE YOU', in those first few days of love.

But, now I know the reality.
It will never be the same.
That's why, I want to die.
I want to meet God and ask him, what did I sin so bad, that you cursed two souls so without mercy.
But, may be I know his answer, and that is another reason why I want to die.

So, tell me !!!
How many times, I'm going to get punished for loving you.