Saturday, February 21, 2009

who are you now ?

who are you now ?
are you still the same ?
or did you change somehow ?
As if you think that I care ?! I don't care a fuck about you, even if you live or die.
Oh, I do care! 'Cause as long as you are alive, I've got the reason to live.
I don't want you to die, but I want you to live and feel the pain of devastated self being.
I just want you to be disgraced and disguised. I reproach you. I want you to suffer every day, every night, every passing moment.
I had given you enough chances to change, but you BITCH never changed.
Kept playing all the time, drowned me in your fake emotions. You were like this only, a BITCH, a SLUT, a PROSTITUTE, a WHORE. Did I miss any name ? So now even if you say that you have changed, it doesn't matter to me. Your must pay the price for everything. You have already done the damage and you can't get away with this by accepting your mistakes and apologizing. You fucking mouth shitting the word sorry, will not bring back my lost identity. You have not committed a crime, but a sin.

No. I am not INSANE. This is the way I have learned to live.
This is not REVENGE, it's PUNISHMENT !!

I ain't afraid of your brokers. This time they see me and they will never be able to see anything else. Now tell that bastard, who accompanied you twice, that I'm going to fuck his life sooner and it will be all because of you.