Thursday, February 19, 2009

Chat with Myaw

From: Myaw
Date: Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 12:09 PM
Subject: Chat with Myaw
To: dhagej@gmail.com


12:00 PM Myaw: STOP WRITING ALL NON SENSE ON ORKUT OR BLOG
ITS A REQUEST AND A WARNING
12:02 PM I WANT IT CLEAR TODAY
BEFORE THE SUN SETS
*OR OR OR *
I KNOW WAHT TO DO
N U KNOW IT BETTER
OK
me: mulagi asnyacha gair fayda ghene bandh karr
12:03 PM Myaw: DHAGEJ
ME AJUN KASLACH GAIR FAIDA GHETLA NAHI
AJUN PAN VEL GELI NAHI
STOP ALL THIS
me: ani tujhya dhamakya tujhya javalach thev
12:05 PM Myaw: ME DHAMKI NAHI DET AHE
ITS A REQUEST I SAID
12:06 PM me: tujhi natak bazi bandh karr
Myaw: AJUN VEL AHE
STOP IT
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
STOP THAT BLOGS
ORKUT
me: tujhya mule maza ani sagarcha relation spoil zala
Myaw: REMOVE THE STUFF ABOUT ME
me: maza ani amit cha relation spoil zala
12:07 PM Myaw: TUZA MULE
me: maza ani vishu cha relation spoil zala
Myaw: TUCH TASA AES
OHHHHHHHHHHH
TUZA ANI VISHU CHA RELATION hoTA KA DHAGEJ ?
me: maza ani bhakti cha relation spoil zala
Myaw: bY THE WAY
me: u exploited d differences between us
Myaw: I AM NOT INTERESTED TO gossip with u
me: neither me
Myaw: this is jus t to warn u
12:08 PM or else
i kno wha tshud i do
me: or else ?
Myaw: u know
u know it better
isnt it
?
me: no bol
bol na
12:09 PM Myaw: ok
me: ajun karun karun kay karshil
Myaw: u wnat to see right ?
me: but as far as m true
i have nothing to fear
Myaw: alrightttt
me: when God is with me
Myaw: then go ahead with waht u are doing
i will see
sahan hotai tovar karel
me: m doin nothing
Myaw: ani jast zala tar
U ARE GONE
12:10 PM me: sahan tu karte aahes :P
Myaw: I DONT WANT TO DO THAT
BUT STILL
i will do it
cant u sit back n think about waht u are doing
is it right ?
stop it dhagej
its not good for u
i wil gain no harm out if thid
12:11 PM nothing will happen to me
but u wil spoil ur good time in lie
life
which wont come again
so better
think of it
and stop it



I haven't even started BITCH ! And one thing for sure, when I will start, you won't be able to stop me. Sooner or later it will begin. I ain't worried about the ending, 'cause I have nothing to end. I have come way too ahead of the dead end.