Monday, February 16, 2009

I promise !! I'll be BACK !!

Hey BITCH!! Eyes wide open !!
I know you are reading this.
Every word that I am writing here is right from the remains of my devastated world, through the bleeding of my wounded heart.

I haven't forgotten anything, not a word, not a deed.
Everything that happened, is carved in my head, all the words you said, good and bad.

Prii Da Fuckin Bitch !!
Prii Da Slut !!
Prii Da Whore !!

This is you, the REAL YOU.

I haven't forgotten what you have done to my family.
I haven't forgotten what you have done to my friends.
I haven't forgotten what you have done to my career, what you have done at my office.
You brought two brokers with you, brokers all the time surrounding a characterless whore.
Oh what am I talking. Do whores like you really have a character ?

The man whom you made to call me as a police officer, is the guy working at your office.
Those other two brokers and fatichar and your family too.

I am not gonna forgive any of these people.
Mark my words. I make another promise.
I'm not gonna quit so easily. Not as long as you are breathing and alive. Not as long as every other guy responsible along with you is having a sigh of relief.
For all of you, the last fate will be written by me.

I promise !! I'll be BACK !!