Tuesday, February 03, 2009

successful is not the one

From: Myaw
Date: Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 7:57 PM
Subject: Chat with Myaw
To: dhagej@gmail.com


6:41 PM Myaw: Hi
6:42 PM me: wait
damn busy
Myaw: :(
me: i've got a product release
6:44 PM Myaw: :(
me: dnt make such faces
6:46 PM Myaw: y ?
me: i dnt lyk it
Myaw: y ?

13 minutes
7:00 PM Myaw: that mental is acting smart
saying that he was in delhi
flied
and ha,,,
7:01 PM sent a IM to me,,that,,,,BOUIGHT A NEW HOME THERTER FOR NEW HOME
n then said,,
wrng window
hahaha
acing smart
7:02 PM me: ;-|
7:03 PM Myaw: kutra ahe to ek number cha
me: ;-|
7:08 PM Myaw: what ?

7 minutes
7:15 PM Myaw: :((
7:17 PM i am in bangalore
all alone
in a beautiful suite
in a hotel
7:18 PM in a 5 star hotel
its a aprtment types...with 2 bedroooms
a living ares
kitchen
beautifyul blconnies
7:19 PM bath tub
wowwwwwwwwwwww
its awesome
but i am alll allone
me: hmmm
7:21 PM if everything around you still don't make you realize then ...
Myaw: what ?
7:22 PM me: successful is not the one who walks ahead , but the one with whom people walk
Myaw: ya
many people walk with me
i give apportunities to many people
:)
me: so u shud not be alone
7:23 PM Myaw: arey
labours sobat firu kai ?
me: lolzz
u will never realize the meaning of that statement
Myaw: okko
7:24 PM i am a dumbass na
me: did I say so ?
Myaw: but i said na
me: u r a smart girl
Myaw: :((
leave it
me: :-)
Myaw: sstop burning me
its greting hypre
7:25 PM me: what do you want
Myaw: nothing
leave it
SORRY
me: what do expect
Myaw: BYE
me: FINE
LET US BURN
7:26 PM x-(

31 minutes
7:57 PM me: kadhi paryant he asech chalnar aahes
Myaw: kai keleme ?
7:58 PM me: x-(
7:59 PM Myaw: r u coming to bangalotre >
me: waste yaar
u dnt care a fuck abt me n my feelings
8:00 PM Myaw: arey what feeelings now