Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Beware BITCH !! Beware BROKERS !!

Beware BITCH !! Beware BROKERS !!

What have you thought ? You ended it ?
I have got my eyes on you !!
I am not done as long as your brokers are alive.
They are going to pay for your deeds and their foolish acts.
Neither I am joking, nor I am giving you a warning. But this is the beginning of the happening.

Should I shoot them in the head and kill them in an instance.
OR
Should I slit their throat and let them feel the pain while dying every moment till they succumb to the last breathe.

I don't care a fuck about any being left behind your brokers, all I care is for my self satisfaction.
I will only feel good when I will crush them beneath my feet.

One day you will wake up in the morning, just to realize the reality of the insanity. You might just wake up and find yourself lying in a brothel or every new morning in a new bed under a new SWEET HUSBAND.

This time, no choice slut !! I am going to decide what, when and where !!
You already know the answer for WHY !!