Sunday, August 31, 2008

remember the times ...

remember the times ...

when you stood on my feet
putting your hands behind my neck
my hands on your waist
and we walked like that for a while

when I hugged you in front of the mirror
standing behind you
we looked each other through reflection
and you said, "I LOVE YOU"

when I had lifted you in my arms
took you to the bed, and put
you were crying like a child

pulled me by my shirt n hugged me

when you slept on my shoulder
while holding to my hand
you were afraid to lose me
as if someone was gonna take me away

the first night by your side
we woke up at 4, and talked for an hour

your head resting against my heart
and you were lying in my arms

when you were sleeping by my side
calling my name in sleep
searching for my hand
and when you couldn't find, you held the pillow

I remember all your dreams
when you woke up and you screamed
when you fell into my arms
and got yourself harmed