Sunday, August 31, 2008

DISCONNECTED

here goes the most awaited one
DISCONNECTED

Still waiting here for you,
where we used to meet,
searching into the cafes,
where we used to eat,
standing besides the places,
where we used to sit,

when I'm running to you,
don't say I'm too late,
I still cant exit the places,
where you used to wait


I can't see myself alone
it's hard to believe that you're gone
don't think I'm not affected,
I'm DISCONNECTED


I lived in the heaven,
now I'm crawling in this hell
I'm standing in the tracks,
where I'm waiting for the rail
going through this feeling,
that I just can not tell

wishing you were hear
just want you to be near
missing you so bad
you were everything I had

all your words have gone though me
now you say we're never meant to be
feel like I'm rejected
baby, I'm DISCONNECTED