Thursday, August 07, 2008

'Cause I can't live without you

I have got only two choices.
TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU or TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU

and I choose YOU.
'Cause I can't live without you.

I don't know,
in what words to tell you,
in which way I should make you understand,
how should I let you know,
and what can I do to make you mine.

Tell me, how can I say it in other words, I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU !!!

I keep looking for you, when I'm online.
I keep waiting for your call.
I walk by the places where once we used be.

No one will come and make things right,
You and I, only we had to try and we will fight.

its not possible, it never will be
life without you, I never even imagined
and now when I am living in it,
only I know what its like.

You promised me, you'll share all your sorrows,
but you are hiding, and going through it all alone.
It hurts babe, hurts like hell to me
like it did, like it does to you.

DON'T DO THIS ... PLEASE DON'T DO THIS !!!