Friday, May 23, 2008

EMoTIoNs of a FoOL

if you r readin this, it means u need to know wats wrong wid me ..
so read on n plz be quite, dnt irritate by askin abt it


aaj se main har ek kaam karta hoon,

saari baate tere banaam karta hoon ...
din aur raate, tere naam karta hoon,
haal-e-dil lafjo mein bayaan karta hoon ...
ab jo bhi ho barbaad-e-zindagi,
tere ishq ko aakhari salaam karta hoon ...
mohabbat mein zindagi tere naam karta hoon,
kissa hi khatam ho jayega ab, khud ka kaam tamaam karta hoon

(NOTE: above lines r nt stolen one, direct frm my heart)


it never took me 2 hours to get prepared for office, but today !!!
came to the office, had not a penny in my pocket,
my stomach was achin, but its OK, coz that was required to keep me burnin !!!

i don't need a drug or drink to say whats in my heart ...

i wish i didn't sleep that day, i wish i made a way for words yesterday
you said 'I LOVE YOU', you said 'I AM IN YOUR HEART'
then just another day, it all fell apart
i was wondering why, everything makes me cry
never meant to screw up ur feelings, just wanted to make one last try ...



I'm only human, bound to make mistakes
i know what i put u into, coz the same thing now I'm going through
y dint u pull me, lyk u did on friday,
but wen i was doin a mistake, u wer alreay havin an optional stray

u didn't even look at my hand yesterday,
coz u wer busy with ur guy on phone, explainin him the things n makin him trust you ...
wtf ...
gud kinda commitment ...
wen he don't even trust you, i don't need to show how much he loves you ...
who the fuck is he, to control u, wen he don't even care what u r going through

i dont need to tell you, but relationships can't survive without mutual understandin n trust
u can't build a bridge on cracked pillars

did i ever ask u abt ur relationship wid him, but he knws every fuckin small thing abt us
did i ever stopped u gettin close to him, even though it was killin me, i was surrenderin

it was so hard to leave, i was pullin my socks, tryin to tie my shoe lace
but what i really wanted was some more tym wid u at that place

now u dnt even care for me,
coz now he is d one for u, lyk i used to be
u call him, msg him, console him, make him feel gud
n i wait on my desk starin at my cell phone, reachin out every tym it rings, hopin its u



i have understood the reality, that u r not gonna come back
but i can't tell my heart, coz then it will stop ...

i pray again and again,
my heart shudn't take over my brain
coz if that happens
its goin to kill me to end dis pain


i still wonder, why can't u see
its abt you, its abt me

even d dumbass in my office, whom i used o dog fight,
can see that i'm not alright
what makes you to turn ur face away,
and i'm only gonna die sooner this way

he is not the one, he never was
but still u r goin to compromise

its not LOVE, its need
n u r goin to sacrifice for wat u did
he is not at fault, but he can make this halt

u used to say abt the guy u want
n he is never going to fit ur thoughts

even though he's not the one, he is goin to get heaven
u r goin to fill his empty world with ur LOVE ..
when mine is gettin destroyed
its not his love, just a need to fill his loneliness
an empty bucket is gettin filled at the cost of an ocean
u r goin to build a garden, but u r cuttin the forest

watever u ask me, no matter, how many times,
i've got only one answer
i dont know

but all i really know is
'I LOVE YOU STILL,
I DID, I DO AND I WILL'