Monday, May 26, 2008

break free

Every time I tried to move away you pulled me close
When I wanted to leave, you grabbed me and made me believe in YOUR LOVE
You dragged me and drowned me in YOUR LOVE.

How many times you are going to punish me for my mistake, I did not sin.
How many times should I say sorry ?
You can only see that he can't live without you,
Just because, I never showed you, how much I LOVE YOU, doesn't mean that I'm not affected, I am DISCONNECTED.
You said its all over, and I am not going to live anymore.

Tonight I'm going to love you the way YOU loved me,
I'm not going to do anything, but only the things that YOU did.
I'm only going to show you, how much YOU loved me
You taught me to love, you showed me the madness and passion
I'm only going to LOVE YOU, the way YOU did, or YOU DO.

I want to see, I need to see, if it hurts ME.
You make me feel, I'm a ROCK, SENSELESS, EMOTIONAL FOOL.
It doesn't hurt me, only he gets hurt all the time.
So I need to test.

Tonight, I'm going to break free, and only MY ANGEL can save me.
I don't need your sympathy, keep it for him.
I'm going to act selfish, like you did for me.
I still remember your words, you said YOU love me.


People say, love never dies.
If its true, it'll always stay within YOU, or its going to die with ME.


I LOVE YOU STILL,
I DID, I DO and I WILL