Monday, May 26, 2008

i still remember

last night, i felt the meaning of the words
what it means to be 'COLD and LONELY'

lying on my bed, lyk half dead
staring at your picture, on my desk
u wer smilin in there, n i was smiling too
u said u love me, n i said love you too

ther was a tym, wen u cudn't sleep without hearin my voice
all the little things that u did, now take me by surprise

i still remember,
the way u used to make me feel, u have filled up my senses
feeling of lying in your arms,
those second long stolen kisses, n a smile on ur face after that
those cute expressions n innocence in ur eyes, now tears me apart
all the words you had said, still echoes in my heart
the way u used to look at me,
cover ur face with your hands, wen i used to stare at you
u used to hold my hand, wenever u can
the way u used to cry, n hurt urself for me, beggin for me to stay n not leave
callin my name, wen i turned off the light
sayin 'I LOVE YOU', all the time
ur hands thru my hairs, way u used to eat my ears
the way u used to sleep besides me without any fear
u look so beautiful, wen all messed up at the time u wake up
the way u used to comb ur hairs, the smell of ur sweat
reaching out for my hand, wen u wer afraid of losin me
a cry in my arms, it still makes me feel warm


remember ?
ur head on my shoulder, u wer readin newspaper
i rested my head on ur head then, n fell asleep,
u dint even wake up me, wen u wer uncomfortable that way
wen i used to say, I'm not hungry, u fed me with ur hands
n i'm still hungry, just coz i want to eat like that one more time

a hug in the running train, kisses on my cheek,
n u asked me also to return it,
those curves on ur face wen i returned it
u didn't care if anyone's watching us

in that burnin heat, ur hug felt so cooler
i wanted it to be forever

i try to forget, but it all keeps coming back to my head

i wonder if u still love me, n everyone keeps me telllin she's gone
i refuse to beliv, i refuse to see
coz u said, u wont be livin, if its you without ME

every moment, i care, i swear, i want to know, r u OK
i want u to knw, I LOVE YOU, i want u to show how much,
n i still cant forget ur touch
i refuse to move on, i dont want to see, what life is goin to be

baby, come back n hold me one more time,
shower me with your love,i knw u have locked it inside
i was livin in a perfect world,
now i just cry in dark, i hate to be in light
coz then everyone notices, i'm not alright

it does hurt, it hurts to much
I just want to feel your touch
dont keep me cryin
dont leave me dyin
u wer right, i am weak,
just come back n hold me like u used to be
i'm breaking every second into million pieces
n these shattered heart keeps longin for your LOVE

i dont feel like living
i swear, i'm goin to die, any moment

i cant take this reality,
all I see is, YOU without me