Thursday, May 22, 2008

prii-da-sweetheart

Chapter 1
priya ... or prii or priyu ... or ****** ...
so many names, but one girl .... who stands it all ...
a very confident girl, alwayz looking to make dreams come reality and working hard for it ...
talkative ... very supporting, caring , trustworthy, fun loving girl ...
she is one of the very spcl ppl whom I have met thru internet ...
she is very reserved in the start, but when she treats u as a frnd ...
u'll find it hard to stop her from talking ...

she is the one who, "if in a relationship, will do whatever she can to maintain it till the last moment ..."
like most of the girls, has spcl ability to tolerate, b strong and sacrifice in hardest times of life ...

hey prii dats all for now ...
take care ... byee ...
and alwayz b with me as my frnd ...





Chapter 2
here is another one..
priya.. one smart girl..
she is smarter dan u'll ever knw.. my sabse best girl frnd (i mean a best frnd in girls :D )..
very confident in watever she does.. n she's achieved a lot in such a small age..
hats off for this.. i respect her a lot as a woman
a very emotional girl who alwayz has control over her emotions
very strng personality.. matured, understndin, sophisticated grl
in short.. a modern day marriage material..
ther's a kid inside of every1 of us.. she ain't any exception.. dnt ever let this child grow up..
fun (republic) loving,
enjoys every moment as it comes her way..
she is a real gem i have found on orkut..
n i wanna keep it forever..

n btw for all u assholes.. stop sendin her frnd requests.. she has an attitude problem,
n even though she is in search of her lyf partner.. i knw dat u r nt d one..

i luv 2 see u smilin.. alwayz keep smiling.. lyk this :-) .. lyk this will also do :D ..
dnt ever leave me alone.. luv ya alwayz ... as a frnd :-)





Chapter 3
here's 3rd one 4 d sweetheart

fun is d other name of Priya .. or shud i call ****** :D
she is an absolute funmaker .. alwayz wish 2 steal happy moments 4m lyf and enjoy as much as possible
she is a diamond frnd, will do watever it takes 4 her frnds
btw her real name is ****** ******* .. aint dat much bad .. but we all luv to call her priya
i can confirm that she is an ultimate dancer, even though i never danced wid her or saw her dancin
she is quite rude n arrogant sumtyms, bt it's natural wen u have beauty n brain too
she wont listen 2 anyone or take advice, does wat she thinks is right
she will never accept things against her will, no matter how far u go
she feels dat she is alwayz rite, n yes, its true .. coz to err is human, angels wont make mistakes :-)
u will never knw dat how fast tym wil fly by, when u r around her
she is MAD :D
she is one of those very rare ones in my life, who have made a difference
i knw her 4m not very long, bt still it feels lyk if i knw her from ages





Chapter 4
now when i luk back into tym .. wen we first met
i see d different priya
d one i met was very much selfless
bt nw dis selfish world has grabbed her nerves n made her lyk themselves a bit

she is d desire of every heart that knws her .. n luv of every person around her
she is a BITCH :D
Beautiful. Intelligent. Talented. Charming. Honey.
she is a gutsy daring girl n dnt care abt d crowd around her
she is d one woman show 4 everything that she can do and 4 everything that she wants 2 do
you'll probably be helpless 2 help her, coz she'll do everything b4 you get 2 start
an extremely talented n ambitious interior designer, who is alwayz admired n luked upon by her calligues n bosses
professionally she has achieved d heights, wat gurls of her age won't even think of
watever she does, she gives her 100%, or else she wont take it in hand
a very responsible daughter n luvin sis in her family

its not too much .. its too less 2 write abt dis sweetheart ..
alwayz stay by my side .. luv ya MAD :-)




Chapter 5
priya ..

4 me its another name of love
she is a luvable, adorable angel, whose presence really matters in my lyf
jus perfect in watevr she does

nevr thought, nevr knew wat she is 2 me until nw, wen m abt 2 lose her

she's too gud 4 evry1 on dis earth, no matter hw far u try 2 ctrl, u cnt stop urself 4m fallin in luv wid her, she is lyk dat only

wen u r in need, she'll already be makin efforts 2 pull u out of ur troubles, even b4 u ask 4 help

she is always a source of inspiration who lifted me up, made me c things clearly wen i was behavin lyk a blind man
i trust her blindly, cuz she has earned my trust by always being ther wid me in my saddest n happiest moments, makin them unforgettable 4 me,
I'm nt gonna forget even a single moment spent wid u, I cherish them all
she came into my lyf, n made me c hw beautiful lyf is, so wid all my sorrows n troubles I can enjoy n liv to the fullest

i luv it wen u say, 'aink', 'get lost', 'bindass', 'aik na', 'aaaarrrrrrrreeyyy', 'ghari jaa'
wish if I cud hear it all just one more tym




Chapter 6
priya ...
very enthusiastic, business minded, ambitious, high flier, totally professional girl (or rather I say woman aged 20 years)
she is a girl with big dreams, n thinks that she is not born to live in india
she is the one with lots of love filled inside her
for me, she is an ANGEL from the heaven above
my sweetheart, MAD SHONA

if knowingly or unknowingly, had she ever hurt you, she will do whatever it takes, to make you feel good, n make the relationship right, even if it is at the cost of her self respect and happiness
being woman, naturally blessed with all the qualities of womanhood like temper and patience ..
but sometimes does act impatient and behaves short tempered
she will do whatever she can to rectify her mistakes

I'm really lucky to have you by my side ...
I feel like, I rule the world, whenever u r besides me