Tuesday, July 01, 2008

feelin lonely

Sometimes when I'm alone and I think of you,
no matter how hard I try, your thoughts drive me crazy

I try to work and fool my mind
I close my eyes, and take a deep breathe
I try to read, but I see your face
when I breathe, I can smell your perfume

When I'm feeling lonely,
I won't run to you,
I won't beg you to stay,
I won't let you know,
but I'll be walking on your way
You won't realize, how much I miss you
So when I'm besides you, I 'll refuse to kiss you

When I'm feeling blue,
I don't have a clue
Why do I need to prove,
how much I love you


Even though we are one soul,
you make me fall
you make me crawl,
when I need you, and you're always far away
I don't know what to do

I keep searching for your presence,
I lose my temper,
I get filled with anger
I tell myself, you love me
though we are apart, you stay here in my heart