Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I have a dream

I open my eyes.
I see you.
It's morning.
It's sunday morning.
I get up from the bed.
Walk near the window.
Slide the curtains aside.
Its raining outside.
I look at the sun.
I look back and stare at you for a moment.
You are smiling in sleep, must be dancing with me in your dream.
I walk towards the bed.
Bend down, put your hairs form your face, behind your ears.
I kiss on your forehead.
I get up and walk in the kitchen.
I can still see you from inside the kitchen.
I put on the gas to prepare tea.
Tea is ready.
Get the tray with two cups filled with tea to bed.
Keep the tray on table besides the bed.
Gently push you to wake up.
You hold my hand and cuddle it.
I say,'Honey! It's morning!'
You lightly open your eyes seeing me in sight.
You stretch your arms and ask for a hug.
I take your hands and pull you up.
Hold you in my arms and make you sit.
I take the tray.
I take the cup and offer it to you.
Another, I take for myself.
You see outside.
You shiver, cause it's raining outside.
You smile.
You make stupid face.
You start some stupid conversation.
We sip the tea and end it up.