Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I've become so numb

I've become so numb
I keep lifting my feet to walk
I call people to help me out with something

I try to eat, but I take food and force myself to fill my stomach
I use my hands to dial some number,
but all I dial is yours

I feel insecure
I feel I'm falling every moment
I feel uncomfortable inside my own skin
I keep searching you in memories

Every place I walk by reminds me of you
Even the road to my home has talks of ME and YOU
I never imagined the life without you
I'm drowning every moment, in the pain of losing you

I promise to make it alright
every life I will stay by your side
It's like walking in the middle tornado
Your absence has taken the place of my shadow

I don't wanna live without you
I just can't think life without you
I'll never give you a chance to scold me
I love you shona, come back and hold me