Sunday, June 29, 2008

I set you free

I'm breaking the chains
I set you free
Be what you were
Live your life as you want it to be

I know it's not too late before you'll forget it all
I'll be standing here always, waiting for your call
But I'm not gonna take it,
I'm gonna break it,

I've made up my mind, to crush my soul
To through away my heart, into the garbage of my unspoken words
I'm gonna keep this ocean behind my eyes

And when it rains, when night gets cold
I'll try to forget you, to burn my soul and feel your warmth

I can make it up to you,
I'll walk for you till the end of the world
I'll wait for you till the end of the time
'Cause when this world is going to hell
My angel will take me to heaven

I'm not weak to die
I'm strong enough to survive
Even though LOVE will be there inside and out
I'll whisper your name, I won't shout