Sunday, June 01, 2008

I'm still here

I'm still here besides you

If you want a shoulder to rest on
If you want a hug to feel secure
If you want to hold the hand and never let go

If you want someone to read your face
If you want someone to look into your eyes and know whats running into your mind
If you want someone to listen all your bakwaas [:D] without uttering a word
If you want someone to shout at and get relief from your anger

I know, you are still in there
and you are suppressing your feelings
don't force yourself, let them come out
if you want to be near, let me know
you still care, and you can show
when you want me to stay, don't let me go

If you feel like coming back, don't stop yourself, just come back, let me know and I'll be there besides you ...

I LOVE YOU STILL ...
I DID, I DO and I WILL ...