Friday, June 06, 2008

'cause this is not my life

Sometimes I think, do I really need to think ?
Do I have the right to be free ?

No !!!
I dont have any right, 'cause this is not my life.
Every breathe I take is theirs, every drop of my blood is theirs.

Untill the time I was kid, I lived as they wanted; listening and doing every thing as they said, as they guided.
They never really taught me how to live, they never allowed me to face challenges, and when problems arose, I always found myself fighting and losing every time.
I learned to live, by seeing and watching the world, by thinking on my own, using my brain, concluding and deciding, what is right and what is wrong, what needs to be done and then doing.
I did not have anyone to ask or question about anything.

Then my life was in their hands, and they never crafted me into something what could have been a monument.

Now that I have crafted myself, they want me to be someone else.
Someone who will share their responsibilities, who will alight their shoulders and free them from the sorrows and problems.
Someone who'll support them physically, emotionally and financially.

This will require to break and crush me, and then only you can mould me into the newer one of me, as you need.

PEACE OUT .....