Friday, December 05, 2008

chapter 9

Chapter 9

here is another 1
4 d one who is a betrayer
she never was a girl I thought I knew
she is a shameless girl, never cares 4 anyone
she is d most selfish girl I have ever met, d worst liar yet in my life
I run out of bad words when I think of her
I dnt need 2 giv any bad words, but she nly cals herself 'whore', 'slut', 'sex slave', 'BITCH', 'prostitute'
she knws very well how 2 use guys n get d benefits from them
gets closer 2 guys by catching their sympathies 4 her
she wil use anything that gives her happiness n will go 2 any lowest level 4 her self-satisfaction, let it be emotional or physical
she is a criminal mind, wil leave no traces behind her which might cause her any trouble
takes (mis) advantage of being a girl, even God must be ashamed of her being a women
I lost d respect 4 women after I got 2 know this bloody selfish girl [?]
makes use of her tears 2 control men around her
she wil do anything 2 seek attention n money
her heart is uglier than her face
MAY GOD CURSE U 4 REST OF UR LIFE