Monday, April 27, 2009

THANK YOU

Don't feel bad about ruining my life !!
Don't feel bad about betraying me !!
Don't feel bad about using bad words !!
Don't feel bad about breaking my heart !!
It is OK !!
Not a big deal, it happens with many people.

I'm not the only one !!
I will get my life on track, someday, somehow !!
I will get my trust back together and tape it !!
I will reminisce all your sweet words and stay alive !!
I will let my heart not to slip off my hands !!

I would have lost in this world, without you.
Thank you for making me what I am today.
Thank you for showing me the reality (or rather practicality) of the world.
Thank you for opening my eyes and making me see the ugliness in beauty.
THANK YOU for showing me how people can be.

I don't miss you, I miss the person, I thought you were.
You wonder why I don't talk to you ?
Believe me, its not that I don't want to, it's just that everything I want to say, doesn't matter, would not make any difference,
would not make any sense.
The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone.