Thursday, March 12, 2009

life is not the same anymore

I might get over you
but I could never forget you
I might stop to pursue you
but I could never forgive you

I want to break free and live again
as if there's no end to my joy
heart filled with happiness
nothing to look back or hold on
a fearless ride to friend's place and back home

someone to hold on, to depend
someone to lean on and pretend
someone to reach when world is going to end
someone to look in the eye, trust and call her as a friend
someone to die for
someone worth, for whom I could risk everything again
someone, but not you

I'm not upset, I am not lamenting
this feeling is just hard to keep inside
everything I see can never be the same again
everything I feel can never be the same again
life would never be the same again
life is not the same anymore