Saturday, January 31, 2009

who am I

It is so irritating
I am all messed up and frustrated
When nothing can make the feelings go away
When nothing can calm down the anger within and it keeps eating me from the inside
I have realized, I have come way to ahead, its too late to go back and I can't go ahead, cause the one who knew the path for the journey has betrayed and left

I hate myself cause of you SLUT
Sometimes I wish I was a kid again, skinned knees are better than a broken heart
My soul is stuck in my body
I just want to run away and hide somewhere, but can't help myself, cause every where I go, memories follow like the shadow
Even shadow are left behind in the darkness, but memories keep haunting

I am changed so much for someone, that I have lost my real identity and I can't change back to who I was
I am tired of changing myself all the time

I get irritated when somebody asks me how are you
I get really pissed off, when somebody smiles and expects the same from me

I feel like a kid who has lost his way home and I am crawling in the darkness